Latest Artist :

Demi Lovato first Tattoo, "you make me beautiful”


Great Looks of Demi lovato at ALMA. She show her first Tattoo "you make me beautiful”

Demi’s first tattoo was revealed in June 2010, 2 months before the Disney star’s 18th birthday. The tattoo is of the words “you make me beautiful” written on the right side of her ribs. The phrase comes from the song “Beautiful” by Bethany Dillon, a song which Demi claims changed her life. When asked about it’s meaning, she explained:


The words were so encouraging and lifted me through a really dark time in my life. It’s kind of a Christian tattoo, so for me it’s religious, but it could be for anybody.


Demi later added a pair of feathers to the piece which were first shown off in September 2011, though it is not known precisely when they were actually added. This tattoo is very rarely seen so it seems that Demi got it mostly as a reminder to herself. Demi had the uplifting words inscribed in a time when she was still struggling, before receiving treatment for her eating disorder and cutting.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art Designs - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger