Latest Artist :

Why We Love Our Hair

Sunshine Coast men and women are not afraid to let their hair stylist to add some 'color to their lives.

Buderim and is Sharyn Dimond much an example. Sharyn was the lucky winner of a $ 300 pack of Bio Ionic hair care in the past that I love my hair contest.

His support of vouchers marked Mooloolaba Mint Hair and Beauty owner, Sam Rizzo, was a stand-out entries in the field, which proved to Coast men and women are very passionate, which passes close to their locks.

While the voice of Sharyn has been the most creative. He plays by himself, Casey Jensen, Costa proved the most popular fashion designer.

The third year apprentice working on the North Buderim salon, Shear Artistry. Uptown Hair Studio Nambour ran second.

Some salons and stylists who received the green light from the readers of Life:

Sat Rizzo, Mint Hair and Beauty, Mooloolaba - red and yellow, pink and green, purple, orange and blue I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow too.

My hair was all of these colors in the past 18 months, sometimes all at once created by the skillful and masterly Rizzo Sat Mint Hair & Beauty. Sam is creative, innovative and not afraid to try new things.

I never left the salon with the same hairstyle or color. He is always thinking of new ideas and ways to improve what he did last time.

We have an excellent relationship and we share a passion for business, family and community. They are constantly stopped on the street and asked: Where did you get your hair done?

Or, more often than not, "Oh, I love your hair." - Sharyn Dimond

Rhonda Billet, Uptown Hair Studio, Nambour - Rhonda is cutting and coloring hair for more than six months, and every time I leave the room, I feel like a million dollars.

He is always talking, as well as his wonderful staff, and you'll never see a grimace on his face.

I even run in the box when I'm in Brisbane, from time to time, and always comes up and a cat.

Rhonda is a local girl, I grew up, learning, and has built its business, all the Sunshine Coast.

Rhonda and her girls definitely deserve recognition for their work to local businesses, LOCAL! He also revived Currie Street, Nambour, with a facade colored green. - Daniel Wagner

Andrea Hayes, Europhoria - Andrew has just hit on his own and opened a new salon in Buderim this month.

He is an image consultant as well and helps me to presentation stage and the image of business seminars. - Barry Bull

Tanya Filipič, Studio Tandru hair - My hair is very difficult. I chemically joined 25 years ago and it takes a very special room / person to take it.

I see her every week for treatment, and straightening and dry due to long working hours can only see her late at night. Sometimes I'm not leaving here until 22 hours.

Shontelle daughter cooked cakes myself and have fun during the long process. - Jo Enkuzis

Rebecca Duthler, mobile hairdresser hairdressers believe is the best on the coast, and now comes to my house to cut and color of hair.

He recently left the Salon where he worked, and I just have to pick up the phone or text, and he comes around. - Carol Adams

Jon Rist, Jon just does not just come to my house with my hair that everyone loves. When I go home, he cooks me amazing breakfast most are too good to eat. - Cathy Pearl

John Davie, hair now, Caloundra John is an "old style" haircut. When you are a client, your hair and your soul will be pampered.

It shampoos your hair and gives the best scalp massage I ever had.

It takes into account your lifestyle, your age, your financial situation when styling your hair.

It offers advice on how best to manage your hair at home, and how best to take care of your hair.

He shares your hopes and dreams for the future. And you always the best cup of tea. John was recommended to me by my hairdresser Brisbane one of the best cutting in the industry. - Pauline Clayton

Anita Baker, Wurtulla Hair Design - I have always left completely happy Salo and trust in him. It is an unpretentious shop where you feel completely at ease.

I like when I go there, the staff is friendly and a good laugh and talk without the stupid, tried greetings in many larger stores.

They always keep pace with the latest technologies such as extensions and permanent straightening, and happy to tell you, without a hard sell.

I was never once I said "should" buy a certain product because my hair is too dry / oily / soft / hard no matter what.

In general, I wonder what they use, if I love him, and as a result, stores the best room in the city. - Jeanette Trappett
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art Designs - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger