Latest Artist :

13 Easy Recipes

I like meals that are quick and easy. So I have more time with the kids, and blogging. If it is not easy, so you probably will not. My husband does not approve. You end up doing in terms of time or fettuccine recipes like Chinese food.

These recipes are easy and do not use many ingredients. All five of my children like to eat the recipes I mentioned.

1. Tater Tot Casserole Easy

2. Easy chili enchiladas

3rd Easy Chicken and chips with sauce

4th easy chicken and rice soup

Easy Chili Mac 5th

6th Easy Chicken and Noodles

7. Easy Pizza House

8th Easy Chicken and Rice

9. Easy Italian Rotelle

10. Easy Potato Soup

11. Easy Sloppy Joe Casserole

12. Easy salmon fillets

13. Easy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (using cake mix)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art Designs - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger