Latest Artist :

Beauty Companies For Women

The role of women in the beauty industry can get pretty sketchy - it's like walking into a minefield of sexuality, social morays and prejudices (or desire). Many times, the beauty of a woman to his advantage, opens the door, forcing it to anyone, even the most hardened "Women should be raising children and managing your home," Old Schooler want to be close to the workplace . For those of us who openly discuss the expansion of women's contribution to our society, can be so alarming and depressing to see that almost everyone appreciates the beautiful face more than any other factor.

Just look at the frequency with which drug companies use the wonderful young women from their representatives. Doctors are busy, they are dealing with a lot of requirements, and they see the situations of the ugliest man in your office, day after day. Who can blame them has convinced a vibrant, attractive woman? It seems sexist, I understand, but it is hard to deny that beauty is. Again, easy to discuss whether it should be, but there are some book begins where we are and work there.

Role in the business of beauty, also passes through the culture of advertising. Marketing Magazine I often perplexed and dismayed by the fact that teenagers wear expensive luxury goods, the objects are unlikely to be able to pay in real life. But the girls are young and beautiful, and they appeal to men who are more likely to buy these diamonds delicious in real life (probably a little 'older than some of the teen-age), women in their lives. To throw a lot of stereotypes here, and I do not want to be distracted by all - as I said, my field is like sometimes.

It would be wrong not to recognize the negative stereotypes of women as beautiful (ditzy, shallow, manipulative), and fully recognize the role of sexism in the treatment of women. I plead for a total commitment and respect for women around the world. I see a lot of atrocities and are often brought to my knees in grief and shame when I search on this subject. I do not deny what is important and true. What I ask is that we must rid ourselves of the beauty of getting rid of discrimination? I'm sure the answer is no.

I confess that I am not ashamed of my sexuality. I make way, I love my curves, I like fashion that flatters my figure and I like to see as much as I can. For me, that part of being a woman right, and I bring my whole being in the business environment. It's part of my creativity, strength and charm. Is it wrong? Some may believe, but that's how I choose to live my life.

So perhaps the beauty of empowerment in business?

We can decide that women do not want to leave their genitals at the door (or feelings or the desire to collaborate rather than compete with, or values ​​of our family)?

Can beauty in our vision of what the company and how it works?

They have their own set of discriminatory attitudes towards (or) the business of beauty?
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art Designs - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger